An Important message to our Comprehensive Counseling Center community
We are open for telehealth and in-person therapy for current and new clients. Please call our main number 732.987.9770 to schedule an appointment.
A Notice to Our Clients:
Our office remains compliant with the guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We have implemented specific procedures in order to provide a safe environment for our therapists and clients.
We are open for both IN-PERSON & TELEHEALTH appointments.
Telehealth will continue to be offered; telehealth remains to be the option with the least risk. This option will be left to the discretion and preference of each therapist and client.
What we are doing:
- Mornings, prior to patients arriving, high and low traffic areas are addressed with disinfectant cleaners. Desk surfaces, door handles, light switches, phones, bathrooms, etc. are all wiped/sprayed with disinfectant. In the evenings the same is completed.
- Each clinician is instructed to disinfect after each patient. Thus, prior to a patient coming into each respective office clinicians will spray/wipe office areas.
- Prior to scheduling an appointment, and the day of an appointment, therapists will confer with the client to see if they have been exposed to the Coronavirus or if they have experienced any symptoms. If so the client will be asked to reschedule after the appropriate amount of quarantine time has been reached, and offered the option of telehealth in the meantime. If you are sick, please stay home and recover. Our staff is more than happy to reschedule your appointment with your clinician for a later date. During this time, less than 24 hours cancellation fees will be waived.
- Clients, children, family members, etc. must wear mask in our waiting room. As an alternative, you may wait in your vehicle until the time of appointment.
- All clients must wear masks upon entering the building and in the hallway going to and from their therapist’s office.
- Clients and therapists are requested to thoroughly sanitize their hands. We have hand sanitizer available.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to our office at (732)-987-9770. For more information on how to prevent illness and guidelines, please visit cdc.gov.
Welcome to Comprehensive Counseling Center
Comprehensive Counseling Center, located in Monmouth County, is a group of highly trained, experienced psychotherapists committed to helping people in a confidential and comfortable setting.
We provide affordable counseling services, groups and educational workshops. Our therapists are available for daytime, evening and weekend appointments, and represent a wide range of specialty areas. We work with couples, families and individuals of all ages, including children and teens.